Aug 3, 2015

Cutting? Tired of it...

As promised this is what is my nutrition now.
I've been cutting for so long i'm really tired of it. And the worst is that i hit a plateau so hard that i haven't dropped a single pound for two months. But my vacation is coming as the beach so i can't let myself start bulking before that.

I follow the Leangains protocol for the last 3 months and it is somehow good once you manage to get over that morning hunger issue if you used to have breakfast.

On training days i consume roughly 2400 calories with 150 gr. of protein, 60 gr. of fats and the rest is carbs. The leangains protocol suggest that the most of the calories should be consumed after your workout. This is mostly bad for me and in the same time - good.
Bad because i work till 8 P.M. so my workout is past that time and my feeding period is from 2 P.M. to 10 P.M. So let's say i finish work at 8 P.M and workout till 9:30 P.M. i have only 30 minutes to eat whatever i need to eat. This is pretty hard since you have to eat the most of your calories after workout. To be honest - some days i can but some days i can't.

So i break my fast at 2 P.M. with 300 gr. of  boiled rice with 100 gr. of baked chicken breasts. If i manage to control my hunger i eat a banana and 3 whole boiled eggs 20 minute before workout. If i don't i eat 250 gr. of yogourt with 80 gr. of cereals at 5 P.M.
After my workout i need some fast and nasty carbs so i like to do a salad with 150 gr. pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, 50 gr. olives, 50 gr. cheese and whatever vegetable i have around.
Dinnes (past workout) : Mentioned above salad + 100 gr. chicken breasts + 200 gr. cottage cheese.


On rest days i give priority to my fat intake. I have only one carb meal for the day. Due to the low carb intake on the rest days i do not get enough fiber from my food so i managed to make that happen with the carbs source being beans. That's right - 300 gr. beans. Carbs, fiber and protein at one. Can't wish for more.
So pretty much my whole days looks like:

300 gr. beans + 100 gr. chicken breasts
150 gr. cheese
3 whole boiled eggs
100 gr. chicken breasts + big salad
200 gr. cottage cheese.

I'll do some detailed explanation on nutrition some other time so wait for it.

Till tomorrow folks... hit the bars hard as i'm about to do tomorrow after work.

No comments :

Post a Comment